Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 4725 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Wow, really don't like that bumper. Also, the fact that he has HUGE wheels and tiny brakes drives me crazy.

As for "aggressive", I currently have 17x8 et 40 RS-Zero's on my Foz with 245/45/17 tires. Fits flush, not stretched, not protruding. Looks good, I'll see if I can get some pics today.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Wow that flat black fozzy is nasty! Some better pics would be nice...maybe remove the plate to judge the front end a little better.

Here's a new pic of mine with 245/40 R18 rubber.

·
Registered
989 Posts
jwright77, looks way better with the fuller rubber! Nice!
Thanks all! If it stops raining here in the south, I am gonna try and take some rear shots....it looks nice and meaty. I was surprised at how much the 245's covered the rim.

ugh not seeing my car with the new set up is killing me!!!!

jwright looks great though
What's the new setup?

thanks!

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
jwright, it does look much better.

Here's some pics of mine. Got it washed and quick wax last night for some quick shots, nothing special.

Wheels: 17x8, et40 Rays RS-Zero's
Tires: Falken Azenzi 615's in 245/45/17
Suspension: FSTi struts/springs (approx 1" drop). Camber within factory specs.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Here's mine, I just got in the new tires 245/40 18..I just haven't gotten around to mounting them. And I am finally getting around to rolling my fenders this weekend.

that looks gorgeous. I wish I could get a little less offset on mine. I have et48 Formula Mesh wheels with 5mm spacers ( I removed them and put them back on bc it looks better with) and want to go 10mm spacers but do NOT want to install longer studs....it is a PITA. If ichiba made 10mm v2 spacers I would be all over them.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Well I have some pictures to contribute to this thread, but I fear I have already posted the heck out of them in my mod jurnal

61 - 80 of 4725 Posts