Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Auto
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some ideas for wheel upgrades for my 09 forester steel silver color. I don't know much about wheels, but I like the look some of you guys have in some of the other threads. The brand mentioned was tarmac, but are there any others? What's the best place to purchase? Any ideas or advice you guys have would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
aka DMax in Alaska
'06 Mini Cooper S JCW 6MT
787 Posts
My son bought a set of Plain Silver Rota Tarmac 2s from Wheeldude. He was very satisified with the whole deal and the wheels looks great on his Forester. The Rota Tarmac 2 in Charcoal Gray would look great on your car. The other cool thing is that they look similar to the '08 FSXT STi wheels.

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,325 Posts
I have bought,

Rota Formels 17x7.5 in SportBronze.
Rota Torques 17x7.5 in FlatBlack.
Rota Tarmac 2's 17x7.5 in Gold.

I am now looking at the Rota Formula Mesh wheels.

joe r

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Auto
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you guys think of this style, color and size?

18x8.5 Rota Grid - Hyper Black

My car with stock 17" wheels. \/

Picture of someone elses car with these on... Why do they look so much darker than in the first image? Must be the lighting...

·
Registered
2005 X
242 Posts
What do you guys think of this style, color and size?

18x8.5 Rota Grid - Hyper Black

My car with stock 17" wheels. \/

Picture of someone elses car with these on... Why do they look so much darker than in the first image? Must be the lighting...

I had Hyper Black Grids on my WRX wagon. The color does change depending on the lighting. It's actually a really nice color and matches well on lots of different color cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts