Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, got a 2010 X and want to put Fogs in the same place that the factories go. I don't like how salty the factory price is, looked all through here & couldn't find any info on who sales them & or if any exist that will fit into the factory location,,,,,,,
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Brand, Size, Price, A DIY

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,083 Posts
if anyone has some info on aftermarket fogs for the SH I'd love to see it too, I'd really like a pic of a SH with aftermarket ones on to see how they look. I really want fogs on mine but refuse to pay the Subaru price.

·
Registered
2009 Forester (MT)
226 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Forester
114 Posts
I'd like that pm too! But, I have a question. I bought some 20 dollar running lights for my neighbor to install. Is there any reason I can't use these rather than the expensive 300 dollar factory lights? Mine are running lights not fog lights if that makes any difference.

I really want to get these lights installed. If I don't have the right kind, maybe someone could let me know of pm me with the best place to buy them.

Many thanks

·
Registered
2009 Forester
3 Posts
So why all the PMs guys? Why not share with everyone? Sorry, I might be missing something, but I would really love this info and I am guessing that there are many others who would like some good options to paying the completely rediculous Subaru prices for simple set of dring/fog lights. Please share. :rock:

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
866 Posts
I got my OEM fogs for about 100, and while i was at it, I purchased some aftermarket navigator fog lights and ran the wiring so that the power runs to both the OEM and the Navigator's... and the lighting is actually really good.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,121 Posts
Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread, Im not trying to be secretive I tried to post the info once but it was taken as direct competition to the supporting vendors so I was asked not to post it.. If anyone still looking for info on where to get the fogs or any accessories cheaper then dealer just PM me and ill point you in the right direction..

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
471 Posts
You guys seriously like the OEM fogs? I feel they do absolutely nothing. They barely light up the ground 2 feet in front of the car. I always recommend to my customers to only buy them if they come on the car, like a Limited. Otherwise aftermarket all the way. Some Cibies or Hellas or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts