Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new forum dedicated to those of you who are on the continent of Africa. Cheers and enjoy the section!

Nadeem

·
Registered
2008 XT
126 Posts
Welcome to the new forum dedicated to those of you who are on the continent of Africa. Cheers and enjoy the section!

Nadeem
Ola! Africa is where it's all happening, can you feel it, it's here!! World Cup fever big time! I'm off to the Germany vs Australia game in Durban on Sunday night in my Forester XT. Hope you're all green with envy! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5XT SH Manual
97 Posts
Ola! Africa is where it's all happening, can you feel it, it's here!! World Cup fever big time! I'm off to the Germany vs Australia game in Durban on Sunday night in my Forester XT. Hope you're all green with envy! :biggrin:
Yea, doing the same on the 23rd in PE...England vs Slovenia....Soccer at it's best! BTW what model is your XT? I've just upgraded to a 2007 XT....from a 2007 XS....go figure! What a difference in performance, wow!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2008 XT
126 Posts
Yea, doing the same on the 23rd in PE...England vs Slovenia....Soccer at it's best! BTW what model is your XT? I've just upgraded to a 2007 XT....from a 2007 XS....go figure! What a difference in performance, wow!:woohoo:
Congrats on the upgrade! Is it manual? My mate has an 07 XT and I had the 06 XT previously.

I've got a 2008 XT Premium ProDrive. :lildevil:

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5XT SH Manual
97 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade! Is it manual? My mate has an 07 XT and I had the 06 XT previously.

I've got a 2008 XT Premium ProDrive. :lildevil:
Yep, just got her back from major service, now going like a scolded cat again! :banana: Mine is manual. That Pro-Drive must be a beast! What kW does she put out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts