Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
55k and up on the clock. Replaced spark plugs and my usual fluid replacements that I do yearly aka transmission, diff,
filters, blah blah blah.

Changes from original build:
Headunit: AVH-X490BS was never happy with the unit I had so replaced it with a new one that does dual smartphone connections
considering how cheap they are these days I can't complain. Now as for why the 2016 forester is the only one
not supported my metra axxess steering wheel control module well thats just stupid.

Tints
Due to NY state changing tint laws I had to remove tints to pass inspection then I had the car retinted with
LLumar ATC Window Tint 35%. I don't like these tints because I feel like they are too dark, come next year
I will probably opt to do LLumar Air 90 on the fronts so I don't have to keep removing and then retinting car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome build man! Just read through the entire thread. I live in Saratoga so maybe I will see you around.
I managed to still pass inspection in august with the tints on, fingers crossed for this year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Amazing build! I just bought a black 2017 FXT Touring last week and was looking online for ideas when I ran across this thread. Do you still have this ride?

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
24 Participants
james_copper50n
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing