Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I owned an 04 STI WRB until I totalled it in 2006. Got the fever about a year ago for a grown up version. Saw an 04 platinum silver metallic XT for sale on Facebook and picked it up a couple days ago. No major mods. But looking forward to learning more about it and seeing what creations you guys have come up with.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,247 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
982 Posts
Welcome and congrats! If it has the original radiator, or the catted uppipe - you will want to replace them. The radiator is known to fail, and the cattef uppipe is known to disintegrate and send bits of metal into the turbo, and subsequently: into the shortblock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts