Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Nice to see Acura stepping up to the turbo AWD market. Competition between manufacturers is a good thing. Let them duke it out and compete for our dollar.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess they are gonna sell this on the mid to high 30's i presume? that's right it all comes out which one has more bang for the buck

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
It's an Acura, so I'm going to assume it'll be pricier than a comparable Suby. Mid 30's plus tax will put the price way up there. I think they're aiming to attract high-end SUV customers away from Lexus/Land Rover/Mercedes/ rather than Subaru.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm... everybody is stepping up on their game now. well they have the quality and reliability compared to mercedes and land rover so i guess they should do well with this new model on their line up.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
Looks a little Tribeca-esque from behind...

Don't really like the non-existing bumpers. Get rear-ended in that, and you'll likely have thousands of $ in body damage.

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
I do like the look and features but won't pay 35K for it.

I noticed lately that almost every company now is coming out w/ a vehicle that is similar in style to the tribeca.;)

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
I would definitly pay 35k that is a beautiful machine... reminds me of the TL but SUV... Id own one in heartbeat ...

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
I'd hump it.
If I had $35k, I'd probably buy it.
But since I don't, I'd probably just hump it.

...at a medium pace.

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
35K means it'll be around 38K after tax and licensing, and that's not including options yet.

It got my06 FXT out the door for $29K so that amount seems a bit steep for me.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Once we get 500 orders for the Forester STi's, WITH DEPOSITS, I'm sure Subaru will sit up and listen to the demand.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
One significant difference, besides the price, between that thing and our Foresters:

The RDX will NEVER see dirt.

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
I'd buy it if I was looking for a highpriced luxo suv

But then again.. not If i've driven a subaru first!

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks like it goes head to head with beemer and MB small crossovers, if they do a honda version with almost as much power, it will be aimed more towards the XT.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts