Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may or may not know, Jamie/Subie Gal's brother/sister-in-law were victims of a devastating house fire last month that consumed all of their belongings. To help her family back on their feet she is holding a raffle for a brand-new V3 COBB AccessPort that was generously donated by COBB Tuning Surgeline. If you're on facebook, you can join the event she created here, or you may go directly to her personal website to enter the raffle: SubieGal.com

Christmas Night my brother in law - Timothy Cavett and his family (total of 5 + one on the way) lost all of their belongings in a house fire. We (as a family and Subaru community) are doing our best to help them piece their lives back together again with donations and fund raisers.

Tim is a volunteer fireman and his wife Kendra is an EMT-Basic
These are good folks who give themselves to the community on a daily basis.

ALL OF THE PROCEEDS from this raffle will go directly to the family - rest assured. We want nothing more than to see them up and running again.

Price is $10 per ticket for a New in box V3 Subaru Accessport. Winner to be contacted by the email. Winner will choose the correct version (for your car) Accessport and Cobb Tuning will drop ship the item direct to the raffle winner.

Raffle will run from Today January 6th, 2014 through Monday January 13th, 2014. There is no ticket limit.

Thank you for your interest, and support.
Every little bit helps to get this family back up on their feet!

·
Administrator
29,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump... get a shot at winning an AccessPort and help a family back on their feet! :smile:

·
Administrator
29,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in.

So, what can I do with this thing?
Unfortunately the 2014 FXT isn't supported yet - up to MY13 at present. You can read more on the AP on COBB's website: Accessport

1 - 5 of 5 Posts