Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 X
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC stopped working after a guy did a hose off in the engine compartment to get some of the grime out. Any ideas on where to begin looking to solve this? Getting near summer and I'd rather have AC.

Also, at the same time the Air Bag indicator light came on and has stayed on. Do I have to go to a dealer to reset? Ideas of what might cause this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 Forester L NA auto
576 Posts
AC stopped working after a guy did a hose off in the engine compartment to get some of the grime out. Any ideas on where to begin looking to solve this? Getting near summer and I'd rather have AC.

Also, at the same time the Air Bag indicator light came on and has stayed on. Do I have to go to a dealer to reset? Ideas of what might cause this?

Thanks.
I'd start by going through all of the fuse boxes and checking for water and blown fuses.

Kenny

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,830 Posts
There are fuses in the engine compartment & under the dash on the driver's side. As to the airbag light, check the plugs under the front seats. The plugs can get knocked loose when cleaning or from someone poking their feet under there. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts