Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2007 Forester XT in WR blue a couple weeks ago. I keep looking out my window at it every chance I get. Had been shopping around for one for nearly a year.

Id like to start mods beginning with the basics but I do have a lot to learn before I start. Just now looking into COBB and competitor products. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,734 Posts
Another one who has caught the Subaru fever. Enjoy your new to you turbo.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need 15 posts before i can load pics

Well I tried but I get a message saying I cant link pics until I have 15 posts. I suppose Ill just have to wait til then unless anyone has suggestions. My avatar pic is the only one I could load.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,732 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,017 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:
you may require 15 posts to insert some photo URL's using the basic "img" tagging setup, but there is no post limitation with posting them in the attached format.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few pics

Thanks guys, figured it out. I have better ones I'll post when I get another chance. These were taken a couple weeks before I bought it.

image01.jpg
image02.jpg
image03.jpg
image04.jpg
image05.jpg
image35.jpg
image37.jpg

Hey Tuned200, What is the sports owners list and how do I add myself to it?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,732 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bumper

Sleeper, about the bumper being replaced, Not that I know of.
I double checked the underside to see if there were any signs of rework but found none.
I think the lighting in these pics make it look a bit different but I havent been able to tell. Maybe itll be more evident in the next set of pics I post. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to pay closer attention to it.

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Sleeper, about the bumper being replaced, Not that I know of.
I double checked the underside to see if there were any signs of rework but found none.
I think the lighting in these pics make it look a bit different but I havent been able to tell. Maybe itll be more evident in the next set of pics I post. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to pay closer attention to it.
It had to have been replaced or repainted. The lumpy bottom part on those were painted black for 06+ models iirc.

·
Registered
2006 Forester LL Bean Auto
23 Posts
Welcome from Hood Canal, Washington! Nice looking Subaru! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It had to have been replaced or repainted. The lumpy bottom part on those were painted black for 06+ models iirc.
Oh I see what you mean. I guess it must have been replaced or something. I didn't know that. Whatever it was I don't think it was major. Thanks for pointing it out.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Funkymonkey,
I see what you mean. I guess it must have been replaced or something. I didn't know that about them. Whatever it was I don't think it was major. Thanks for pointing it out. Like I said I'm an absolute noob

1 - 20 of 29 Posts