Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Forester L A/T
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the middle of A RR wheel bearing project just horrible project %$#$%. I got everything ready to pull out and put on the shop press but the ABS Ring is seized on and the stud is gone i want to leave it along and just unplug it from the harness. My question is where does the harness unplug? Looks like it goes up inside near rear seats. I didnt have time to trace the harness inside the car will do tomorrow but thought i would ask. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Im in the middle of A RR wheel bearing project just horrible project %$#$%. I got everything ready to pull out and put on the shop press but the ABS Ring is seized on and the stud is gone i want to leave it along and just unplug it from the harness. My question is where does the harness unplug? Looks like it goes up inside near rear seats. I didnt have time to trace the harness inside the car will do tomorrow but thought i would ask. Thanks...
Why don't you just unbolt teh ABS sensor 12mm behind the hub ? Or do you mean that's seized on and not the ring ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts