Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo: We just bought the 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited. Only had it for a few days, but I absolutely love this vehicle! Feels like all the perks of a sporty Jeep, but with none of the down sides of one. Like the newport blue color. Most of the colors they offer are all really nice, though. Purchased the Kenwood DNX5140 (double din nav unit), best kit BKSU2027B (bezel kit), best kit BHA7552 (wire harness) and best kit BAA26 (antenna adapter). Thanks to this forum, I was able to pre-order the correct stereo components. I read the stock navigation was not very good. So, when I saw that a local Best Buy had the HU for 664.00 - I jumped on it. Can't wait to upgrade the stereo. The door tweeters sound pretty good - probably going to keep those. Thanks for all the helpful threads!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really happy with the mileage on these things. The window sticker said 20 to 26 miles per gallon. The wife and I have been doing highway and city driving on the first tank and calculated just over 27 mpg. :Banane35: Nice!

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good looking foz. i was actually hoping to see the kenwood installed.
Thanks! I have got everything but the JapanParts bezel, amp kit and the bazooka(10" 250watt). I may try to tackle the door speakers this weekend, though.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How is the automatic climate control working for you (i.e., is it automatic or manual for you)?
Have not noticed what "automatic climate control" is yet. Wife is mostly using it during the week for work. Have not heard any complaints about the climate controls.

·
Registered
2007 Forester
183 Posts
Fine looking Foz. Love the leather and dual exhaust. Wish we could hear the stereo....:biggrin:

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Auto
947 Posts
Welcome, that is one nice looking Forry. I'm especially partial to Blue

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,962 Posts
Hey J! Welcome aboard, glad you found this place. You'll find it to be your second (maybe third) home.
Nice bike :icon_wink:
Lots of riders here also. MY Fizzzer's page.. You should start one too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts