Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 02 Forester S for 6 months, finaly got some snow so i could see what she would do. This car is awesome, will go anywhere do anything you want. I bought it to re-sell it and make some money, but i cant get rid of it. :) here are some pics, had to edit b/c they were dark. and dont mind the date its wrong batery on the camera died a couple times and never re sit.. here ya go let me know what ya think

and my FAVORITE!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I have seen those metal poles in the "member mishaps" section :)

Looks like you are having a blast though
haha not this time... but you just never know when its gonna bite..

"IN CONTROL... BUT ON THE EDGE OF CONTROL".. as i like to say :)

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
:icon_eek: NEVER EVER PULL THE E-BRAKE ON A NON-STI SUBARU!!!!
I agree, it could cause center diff problems

e-brake works like a charm!
I was getting pretty good on the "oval"
but this was shot AFTER my wife started hollering...:icon_rolleyes:
See my reply above, e brake + non dccd diff could give you problems.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha sweeeet guys!... idk about rotm its just a stock subaru.. nothing really speical.. i bought a hood scoop for it.. just a fake one.. (i wish i could do a swap).. waiting for my dad to slow down at the body shop to paint it.. all the snow and people dont have winter tires...lol.. keeps him in business tho.. :)

·
Registered
2004 forester xs
6 Posts
had some fun over the weekend, they never plow the parking lot by my house so i can drift around all day...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
had some fun over the weekend, they never plow the parking lot by my house so i can drift around all day...
lucky.. the pictures i took were at a middle school in my town..lol i prolly got the cops called on me or they got me on camera and either enjoyed it or i havent heard from the cops yet..hahaha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts