Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Airport security is a joke. While passengers are put through so called high security checks, airport staff can easily enter restricted areas (including access to aircraft) without being screened. This is how a lot of drugs make their way around the world for example. Its all smoke & mirrors oh and your tax dollars at work. Sad but true.

·
The Modfather
2016 BRZ Limited - Manual 6 Speed Manual
8,095 Posts
Happened to me once, I forget the airport Atlanta? I use to fly a lot. Someone did the same thing walked past and got lost in the crowd. What really cheezed me off was I was going to get a very low number on southwest, I was about to be handed an A3 or something. Then they got the word and they would no hand it to me. We all had to evacuate and go through security AGAIN but that was after they cleared all shops and everything. That was a very long day...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Late December in '01, Denver airport. I was about 15' from security when some dope ran past security. 3+ hours later I was back to 15' from security and then another hour or so and I was on my flight. It SUCKED, not fun don't like flying every since.......

Tony

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
490 Posts
Airport security is a joke. While passengers are put through so called high security checks, airport staff can easily enter restricted areas (including access to aircraft) without being screened. This is how a lot of drugs make their way around the world for example. Its all smoke & mirrors oh and your tax dollars at work. Sad but true.
+1
Joke I tell ya! I'm not even gonna go there, this whole system is stupid :shake: Everytime stuff like this happens it all goes hay-wire. Stupid...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts