Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought of posting up a few car related pics from our recent trip to Asia, the reason I could not attend the Prodrive meeting :(

How many more horses does this can give?

I've never seen this edition before

A girl-ish Mini

A tastefully modified hatchback

DRL - they look like they are OEM, are they?

Unfortunately not the same can be said about its interior

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

I love these wheels

Main dealer in Singapore, it was a 6-storey building with a mini track on the roof!

Unfortunately they don't import the new WRX STi due to the crazy price of the "certificate of entitlement".

In order to control the amount of cars on the island, to own a car you need to buy a piece of paper called the "certificate of entitlement" which costs from 10.000-50.000 sing dollars.

The paper is valid for 10 years.

I really don't know how people can afford to have cars over there!

We complain new cars are expensive over here; A new WRX STi costs $206.000 (around 105.000 pounds) over there!

OK that includes the certificate of entitlement :icon_rolleyes:

STi products galore at the dealer's display

STi pink oil filter. The informational leaflet and exploded filter sold them to me so I bought a couple (it was the only thing that I could afford together with a T-shirt -lol- and that was cheaper compared with European prices of equivalent parts!)

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,972 Posts
Good pics Fivos.

Do you remember the Top Gear Vietnam special? That showed crazy car prices and no old cars as they only recently had cars available so the second hand cars hold their price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts