Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
04 FSTi Manual
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First was a Ernest, 9lb 6oz who arrived at the start of March.

Second (which I guess would be slightly more interesting to the forum), RX8 2886lb, arrived yesterday:

Decided to get rid of the Celica because this would be 'more practical' as i managed to convince myself the extra doors would be easier to get the baby seat in and out 馃槀

I did briefly consider putting this straight onto the british banter page as i'm expecting a fair amount of stick....

Registered
2004 Forester STI
Hope you have deep pockets and and endless supply of oil! My brother had one for a few months. In that time it ruined him financially with the woeful economy-not helped by having to rev to the moon to get any performance out of it-and the 拢500 plus road tax....

Always wanted to tick off rotary off my list....

First things first....relocate that ridiculous front plate.

And second congrats on Ernest.

Registered
Congrats on Ernest, but I'd get rid of the car - the steering wheel is on the wrong side...馃ぃ(more stick)

Registered
04 FSTi Manual
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! The best thing about it will be that I can justify any costs on the forester by saying that 'at least its cheaper than the RX8'....

But seriously, I've always fancied one and was curious about the rotary engines. I figured that A) they won't be getting any cheaper and B) the ones that haven't been properly cared for will be either dead or have had a rebuild by now. It'll also very much be a weekend car, I'd be surpised if it does more than a couple of thousand miles a year.

Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
Thanks everyone! The best thing about it will be that I can justify any costs on the forester by saying that 'at least its cheaper than the RX8'....

But seriously, I've always fancied one and was curious about the rotary engines. I figured that A) they won't be getting any cheaper and B) the ones that haven't been properly cared for will be either dead or have had a rebuild by now. It'll also very much be a weekend car, I'd be surpised if it does more than a couple of thousand miles a year.
Congrats both keep you on your toes I would say. Good luck. ATVB. Alan

Registered
2004 Forester XS 5MT
Congrats, nice Ford :p馃拝馃崑

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily

Seriously though, nice, bet it handles great!

Registered
2003 Forester AW Manual with low ratio
Congratulations for baby Andrew!

Enjoy the new car as well.

Registered
04 FSTi Manual
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Long nights worrying about what the future will hold, concerns about what'll happen if I'm taken seriously ill, adjusting my will to make sure everything is taken care of.

The baby, on the other hand, is doing fine...

Registered
04 FSTi Manual
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, it was a lovely 4 weeks but RX8 is buggered already. Anyone want to guess whats happened?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts