Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FXT Limited 5MT
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old guy with a 2003 Subaru Forester 2.5X that I bought myself.

I truly love this car, Right now I only have my learners permit but I will have my license next month.

I've started taking a heavy interest in cars and such since I bought my subaru, so hopefully this forum and the people on it can help me out.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,087 Posts
Welcome! We're glad to have you here. What a great car to start out with!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
55 Posts
I wish i would have realized how awesome subaru's were when i was 16... instead i was 25 when i got my first subaru and even then, a year an a half later i traded my obs for a silverado... not to worry though, i since have straightened my self out and gotten a 2010 foz!

What sort of plans do you have for your foz? what is the MY? why do you like subaru so much?

·
Registered
2007 FXT Limited 5MT
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's got about 88,000 miles on it, An Automatic Transmission, (although I wish it was manual) and it's in great condition, it was my grandfathers. I'll post some pictures later tonight when I get home from work.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,832 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you decided to join the group. Looking forward to the pictures. :wink:

My dad left me his '03 X when he passed away many years ago & I just passed it on to my son last year! Like the ad says, it's good to have a vehicles that lasts! :cool:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
Awesome! Subaru was my first car as well. I strayed away but then came back 8 years later with a 2009 Forester! I hope (Im sure) you will find plenty of helpful tips for your new love on this site. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XSE, PZEV
58 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome! What a great first car to own! :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester "S" 4EAT
315 Posts
Cool Deal, looking forward to seeing the pics, I just got my first Forester last wednesday. I love this thing. welcome to the forum just look around and you will be amazed what you can learn on here.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old guy with a 2003 Subaru Forester 2.5X that I bought myself.

I truly love this car, Right now I only have my learners permit but I will have my license next month.

I've started taking a heavy interest in cars and such since I bought my subaru, so hopefully this forum and the people on it can help me out.
Firstly, welcome. Almost anything you need to know can be found here. The seach function is your best friend.

You seem very proud of your accomplishment, and I'm sure you'll take care of your new baby. I have a lot of respect for a young man who is willing to work hard for what he wants. It speaks to your character.

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Got my first Subaru when I was 44.

(late bloomer)

Welcome aboard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts