Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Forester S
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a '99 Forester S after a F150 wrecked my old Accord. Loving the Forester so far. It's in great shape, just needs a little inside and outside cosmetic help. I'm not much of a tinkerer, and having a little trouble finding some parts that I need (dash compartment lid, center console ashtray, replacement keyless entry part, etc.) on a couple of the OEM websites I've tried. Any suggestions? Thanks - great car even though the capabilities are not exactly "needed" here in the South.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5X 5 speed manual
2,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just wait until the Atlanta area ices over in the winter or you have to drive out of an improvised parking lot in a field one summer afternoon after a thunderstorm. You will appreciate the AWD just as much as someone in Alaska or Maine.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
I'll see if SuperRu can help you out with some local information, since he's from Atlanta. Welcome to the forum, and feel free to explore and ask questions.

·
Registered
1999 Forester S
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys. I'll look for SuperRu. And FLdrummer, you're right. Winter ice and muddy tailgating parking lots will be no match for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts