Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dragged this car out of the woods. Thought I might be able to give her another life. But the interior is too far gone. Looks like it was leaking somewhere and the interior is all moldy and mice infested. The whole car is available. It has a 25d in it. beleive it or not it cranks over. I put a little oil in it and it sputtered once but I think the fuel is either all varnished up or the fuel pump is shot. I'll do a compression and leak down for anyone interested in the motor. I know nothing about the transmission other than it's a 4eat. Don't really know much about the car other than it was driven by an older lady and it was parked. Don't know the reason. It's been sitting in the yard for years and she asked me to take it away. The body and doors are in great shape. Underneath is ok. Rear subframe is rotted out. But everything is original underneath. I'm going to tear out the usual good bits and scrap the rest unless someone wants to go through the trouble of cleaning/gutting the interior. I do have a clean CT title to the car and last registration from 2010.

I'll update this post with what's available as I pull things off or as I sell them. PM is the fastest way to reach me but I do have notifications turned on for this post.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the motor out. Leak down was good on all cylinders but the spark plug electrodes were worn out. That combined with the bad gas was probably the reason it wouldn't start. Glass headlights are pulled out along with the grille, ac compressor which spins freely and held a charge of freon. All the doors and fenders are dent free. I'll probably hang onto them till someone local needs them.

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone on here messaged me about the fog lights and corner markers and keeps replying to PM's with blank messages. @fish you on here?

·
Registered
2002 Forester
32 Posts
hey ubareddition

Yeah, sorry about blank message. I was inquiring about both signal light assemblies and both fog light complete assemblies shipped to 10512. Thanks, fish

·
Registered
1999 Forester L
18 Posts
is the brush guard still available and how much? would you be able to ship to me? I live in West Columbia, SC 29169

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.