Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4 EAT
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Just found this forum and have to post how excited I am to be a few weeks away from driving a 2010 Forester X Limited home. (Just ordered this evening) Had started looking rather late at the '09 models and waited too long to get one equiped to my liking. But it worked out, now that Bluetooth is built into the Nav system for 2010, along with some other nice refinements. The only bummer was the fact I had my heart set on the Gold Mist but that color was dropped for '10. Went with the Sage Green instead.
Now I'm not only excited about driving a new Forester but I'm really excited about the Phillies being up 2-0 over the Yankees.
Go Phillies!

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4 EAT
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed! It already feels like an eternity and it's only been 5 hours since I signed the order sheet.
I'll be spending this waiting time browsing this forum, looks like lots of good stuff here.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,700 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your Forester purchase! Post up a picture when you get it so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4 EAT
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just posting to let everyone know I'm still waiting, a little over 5 weeks. Dealer hasn't seen any notices as to when the ship will dock but thinks another week, or two.
This is torture!

·
Registered
2010 Forester
11 Posts
Just posting to let everyone know I'm still waiting, a little over 5 weeks. Dealer hasn't seen any notices as to when the ship will dock but thinks another week, or two.
This is torture!
caddguy6, I ordered my Forester 2.5X Limited in Sage Green in late September. It arrived at the end of November.
Ask your dealer for the VIN.
You'll be able to determine if it's coming from Japan or Indiana (I think that's where they're built in the USA).

I know it feels like an eternity, but soon enough you will get it!

Cheers from north of the border!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
Hey Caddguy6,
Patience is a virtue, so I'm told.
Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
AutoCad or MicroStation?
Red

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4 EAT
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just picked up my new FOZ today!

Well after a week shy of 3 months of waiting I finally picked up my new Sage Green beauty. My avatar is a picture in my driveway after coming home from the dealer. I was feeling like it would never come and even came close to cancelling the order all together, glad I didn't.
Btw, to answer the question that seems to come around here often, ALL Foresters are built in Japan, as the sticker says, JAPAN 100%.
Everything works, even the iPod integration. I'm a happy camper, now to read the tons of instruction books and the owners manual too.
I'm starting to feel the Subaru love.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts