Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
43 Posts
The thread just saved me $500!! The guy I got connected to was very polite and quick. He took the last 8 of the VIN, address, email, and said my coupon will most likely be approved on Monday.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wasnt able to get mine with my wifes 2016 impreza. Is there something i should ask differently?
Not sure frijoles. From what I gather you should just keep calling until you get someone to say yes. I got lucky I guess. Do you currently have a Subaru registered in your name?
Well you were right! I called again and they said theyll give me the 500$!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
The thread just saved me $500!! The guy I got connected to was very polite and quick. He took the last 8 of the VIN, address, email, and said my coupon will most likely be approved on Monday.
My experience was nearly the same. I called after my purchase this past weekend. I received a $500 coupon for parts and service since it was after the fact of the financial transactions. It will pay for a couple of things I want to add.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all! I currently have a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek and am looking to purchase a CPO 2019 Forester Touring. The dealership is offering "$500 Owner Loyalty coupon". Is this the same thing? Does it come off the price immediately?

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
1,940 Posts
I believe that the $500 Loyalty Incentive, offered by SOA to existing owners of the brand, is to be used toward the purchase of a brand new vehicle. However, when I was considering the purchase of a CPO Outback earlier this year, part of the CPO deal was a $500 coupon which I understood was good toward a future new vehicle purchase. You might want to get a clarification on what your dealer is offering. Just found it mentioned here: https://www.subaru.com/vehicles/certified-pre-owned.html

Since you are currently a Subaru owner and in case you decide to purchase a brand new 2019 Forester Touring...call SOA Customer Service and politely request a $500 Loyalty Incentive coupon that could be used toward the purchase of a brand new Subaru. Keep in mind that it will expire after one year of issuance. If you need it right away SOA will even email it to you.

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester Automatic
88 Posts
Because of this thread I called SOA last evening and got my $500 loyalty coupon. I had emailed them, and hadn’t seen a response so I called. Later on when I was going through my emails I had a response saying they don’t offer the loyalty coupon, but after my purchase I can send a copy of my invoice and get $250 towards maintenance or accessories. Probably can’t get both, but an extra $500 off helps. Now to wait another few weeks for my new Forester.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My experience was nearly the same. I called after my purchase this past weekend. I received a $500 coupon for parts and service since it was after the fact of the financial transactions. It will pay for a couple of things I want to add.
I'm leasing my 2017 Forester and contacted Subaru about whether the $500 purchase/loyalty coupon was an option toward a pending purchase. Not sure if the lease was an issue, but they noted they could not do a coupon pre-purchase, but would also do a $500 parts/service coupon after a new purchase. Now, to find out if purchasing the leased vehicle will count, as well as whether such a coupon might apply to a Subaru extended warranty. 🤔

·
Registered
2019 Forester
5 Posts
So I called today and spoke with a super helpful person (Rebeacca M.) at 800-782-2783. She verified my address (they already had my VIN) and within minutes she emailed me a $500 loyalty coupon towards the purchase of a new Subaru. It was literally the easiest corporate call I’ve ever had and within 5 minutes of getting off the phone I had my $500 coupon. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport and 2019 Forester Touring
42 Posts
cool. just got mine.
I have a 16 crosstrek but am looking at the forester sport in the future.
For now were trying to get a white with black interior 19 touring. local dealer is having trouble trying to get another dealer trade with them. still looking...

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester Automatic
88 Posts
I called the other day and they emailed me the coupon. It’s nice to save some money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm leasing my 2017 Forester and contacted Subaru about whether the $500 purchase/loyalty coupon was an option toward a pending purchase. Not sure if the lease was an issue, but they noted they could not do a coupon pre-purchase, but would also do a $500 parts/service coupon after a new purchase. Now, to find out if purchasing the leased vehicle will count, as well as whether such a coupon might apply to a Subaru extended warranty. 🤔
Got the word. They will indeed offer the $500 parts/service coupon if we transition from the lease to a purchase of our vehicle. 🤩😁👍

It can't be used toward an extended warranty, but there are enough accessories I'm interested in that it's not an issue. I'll happily take some free upgrades after the purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
After waiting on hold for 20min I spoke to Matt in customer service who verified my information and emailed me the certificate! I can't wait to start shopping for my 2020 Forester!

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
264 Posts
Sweet, I called and got my $500 coupon via email.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
264 Posts
Does this offer only work for purchases? What if I lease?
The email I received mentions quote " enclosed is an Owner Loyalty coupon in the amount of $500.00 goodwill toward the purchase of a new, previously untitled, Subaru at any authorized Subaru retailer in the Continental U.S." Unquote. I would give them a call and find out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Subaru is still handing out $500 loyalty coupons.

I called the corporate headquarters (800-782-2783), told them I'll be purchasing a new one soon, and they collected my VIN; the next day, they emailed me the coupon that expires a year out.
THANKS for the Posting...I called the number and got a $250 coupon toward parts!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I purchased a new 2020 Forester sport today and was about to obtain a $500 rebate as a one time good will mail to me.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts