Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport XT Automatic
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up .org, I know this may come as a shock, but the wheels that I purchased not too long ago (in February) I am placing up for sale. Why some of you may ask after I lucked up and found them in an 8 year old thread, simply because I want to go back to my TE37's. To be honest, I am quite surprised no one purchased the TE37's since they could've been used for 5x114.3 applications since I included the Project Kics adapters for them to be mounted on the Forester. Anyway, if you are looking at this thread then you know the rarity of these wheels. They are still in the exact same condition as when I purchased them without any curbage, scratches, bends, or other imperfections since I received them. Also included will be the gold STI lug nuts, TPMS modules, and center caps. (When I received them, 2 TPMS modules were no good but I purchased brand new OEM replacements from Subaru.) They are still in the bag and have not been installed as of yet. (The 5th wheel, I do not know the status of the TPMS module as I never took it out of the box.) Now, onto what you are waiting for. Price is exactly what I paid at $2500 PICKED UP, and $2750 SHIPPED. Again, that is 5, not 4 wheels, TPMS modules, lug nuts, and center caps. I WILL NOT be accepting any trades, trades plus cash or anything else along those lines as I will be going back to my TE37's. Let me finally say, if they DO NOT sell as was the case of my TE37's I will happily keep them. If I ever do decide to sell my Forester, they or the TE37's will be on the vehicle when I do. I actually had interest in these previously, but the potential buyer did a 5x114.3 conversion on their car. Lastly, if you did not know already, they are 18x8 +48 and do clear Brembos as the last 2 pictures shows them mounted on my car. (Tires are NOT included FYI.) Please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with interest or text me at Two 0 One, Seven 2 Five, Two 6 Six 3 with questions. Those are the best and fastest forms of contact in case I don't log in to check PM's. Anyway, on to the pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTEASER, that is correct. Original finish, 18x8 +48, and 5x100. Just bolt them right up to your Forester. I also still have the original boxes they came in from the previous seller which they will be shipped in to the lucky buyer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are clean! Wish I was 5x114. GLWS!
Thanks! And thank you all others. Let me reiterate, these are 5×100, and are a direct bolt-on replacement for your Forester. I will also SPLIT shipping for interested parties.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I purchased these wheels, it was $260 door to door from California with $2500 insurance via FedEx. I am not looking to make one dime on shipping costs. I hope you weren't implying I was trying to do so. I am merely going by what it cost to get them to me. Anything less would obviously be refunded. Furthermore, a closer shipping destination obviously would be less. Are you interested?

·
Registered
2007 Lexus GX470
1,941 Posts
No insinuating anything, just mentioning that I think you could get the shipping cost down. You get a better deal at Fedex if you sign up online for a free account than if you just walk in to a Fedex location with your packages or anonymously get an online shipping quote.

I am interested....but sadly don't have funds.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks wrex002! They really are. I'm almost amazed I'm even considering selling them. But, I'm keeping my XT. Who knows, in the future if I do decide to sell it if there isn't a buyer for these now, they'll probably end up back on it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What car do these come on outta the factory?
I would assume the JDM STi Forester as well. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

I would buy these for my ‘17 FXT... if I didn’t fear my wife so much...:crying:
Sounds like it's time for a new wife!! J/K... I never understood that wife will kill me excuse. Taking away from the welfare of your children yes, but the wife will evevtually get over it. We're men.. We love cars, and pretty car parts!! (Some women too!)

·
Premium Member
2006 G35 Sedan Auto
555 Posts
@;
What car do these come on outta the factory?
I believe it was the Impreza S20? or Legacy S40? , but I'm not 100% sure

I do remember them introducing the 07 Forester Sports and seeing a WRB XT with them on. All the pics that I can find say it was a FSTi.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT CVT
275 Posts
Sounds like it's time for a new wife!! J/K... I never understood that wife will kill me excuse. Taking away from the welfare of your children yes, but the wife will evevtually get over it. We're men.. We love cars, and pretty car parts!! (Some women too!)
Na she is a good one. No problem with budget or what ever, it’s just her one restriction she put on me buying a new wheel set: no gold. I mean if she is cool enough to say “buy what ever you want, just please do not buy gold rims”, I’m going to keep her around. :wink2:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's go guys. These seriously need to go. Parts like this don't come around often. Get them while you can. PM me with you BEST OFFER.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts