Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

4th Subaru:)

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Inactive_22374 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 4th Subaru, stoked! It's a 2010 Forester and I'm already looking for a lift kit, skid plates, turbo, etc..all the good stuff.

#3 ·
Welcome, we hope you enjoy the forum and meet some of the great members that make it so.

Since you're a seasoned veteran of Subaru's we hope you'll have something to contribute to the forum very soon. And also by the sounds of it you've got some decent mods planned to enjoy some off-roading in and around Oregon.

You may want to add your name to http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/, you may find someone closer than you think. Plus I believe the Oregon and Washington owner groups are going to try to plan a Forester only meet. That could possibly net more than a hundred Foresters in one spot. Group Photo :biggrin:

You can also help us out by adding some more info to your Profile. You can add some more specific detail to your location in Oregon, but most importantly you can add some vehicle info to your Signature. That will help everyone with model specific responses to your threads should you need it. Just use the pull-down menu under Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.
(you mention some items you're looking for and one of them was a turbo, I'll assume you might have the XT to upgrade, but it's only an assumption :confused:)

Lot's of supporting vendors here to supply you with your parts and accessories, so we hope you'll support some of them when it comes down to purchasing items.

Enjoy the new car and the forum.
Cheers

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.