Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yours looks awesome. I’m definitely
Hoping to do a lift around when I get new tires. Plan to drive the stock ones up and then replace them, instead of taking them off with only a few thousand miles.

Tint is a must in my opinion. It totally changes the look of the car in a positive manner.
I agree. How much should I reasonably expect to pay for the tint?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I agree. How much should I reasonably expect to pay for the tint?
It’ll vary on location but with just the two front windows plus the two small A-pillar windows I’d say around $100-125 is reasonable.

I’d look for a shop that does high volume and offers a warranty. You’ll get what you pay for with tint.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’ll vary on location but with just the two front windows plus the two small A-pillar windows I’d say around $100-125 is reasonable.

I’d look for a shop that does high volume and offers a warranty. You’ll get what you pay for with tint.
Got it. Did you have the windshield tinted as well? Not sure if this is normal to be done, but curious.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Got it. Did you have the windshield tinted as well? Not sure if this is normal to be done, but curious.
I did not. I’ve driven a few vehicles for work with the windshield tinted and I would absolutely not recommend it. Most legit tint places won’t do it either.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts