Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got married. Time just seems to fly by. Kinda sucks hes in Afghanistan this year though.

My son is 4 july 12
My husband join 4 years ago Nov 2

I am 24 and have been married for 4 years lol.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,008 Posts
It's not easy being the Mom at home. Thank you both for what you are sacrificing for the rest of us.
My 4 years of service was the toughest period of my life. I do now reap many rewards from my growth during that time though.
Best of luck to you and your family, and Godspeed your husbands return.

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks lol he sent a email to aggrivate me 2 days ago lol. He tried to cal; but for some reason he cant call my new number. Its neve easy being on this end of the deployment. But we are getting by 2 kids and a puppy are waiting his safe return home.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Heh we're the same age and my girl and I haven't even considered having kids yet (well, they're in the plans.. but just not right now lol). You're way ahead of us! :)

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
744 Posts
Heh we're the same age and my girl and I haven't even considered having kids yet (well, they're in the plans.. but just not right now lol). You're way ahead of us! :)
No rush man. ;)
Through circumstance, I have not had kids yet. I met my current girlfriend a year and a month ago. We both know we want to get married, and have a wonderful family together at some point.

She's 29, I'm 32. We're no in huge hurry, yet we don't want to wait a decade. I always told myself I'd have loved to have had kids by 25, but that never happened.

Good luck to your husband, FXT85. :)

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yeah I got pregnant when i was 19. I wasnt easy but now its totally worth it. I do have some advice that you shouldnt rush marriage or kids if you arent ready. We rushed marriage. We were going to do it eventually but he was joining the army so we kinda had to rush. My kids and Marriage are the best things I have done in my life. I wouldnt change it. But I would like to have my husband around more

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT
2,501 Posts
Congrats! I am 31 and had my 5 year anniversary earlier this month. My wife and I met in high school and then dated for 9 years until we finally tied the knot... no rushing anything for us! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts