Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd give these guys a shout-out... Granted, it's not a Subaru kind of place, but back in December we were in urgent need of a trailer wiring harness for Slynki. We were trying to avoid the OEM harness for cost reasons, and U-haul didn't have the proper part in stock, so we stopped at 4 Wheel Parts on a whim. Not only did they go out of their way to look up the proper harness for us, but they also ordered it shipped overnight at no additional charge. When we went in the next day to pick up the part, Roo asked the counter guy a few questions about how to install it (it wasn't the plug-and-play kind), and instead of just explaining, he offered to install the harness for free while Roo and I had lunch across the street. Now that's service! :icon_biggrin: Definitely recommend these guys for all of your offroad/towing needs!

·
Forum Member
2004 FXT
952 Posts
I've been to the one here in San Jose for when I owned my battle truck ('94 4runner). I needed my shock absorbers and steering damper. They didn't have them in stock, but ordered them next day for me at no extra cost. They were higher in price than some others, but the customer service made it worth it.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts