Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Manual
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this is my 3rd forester and what has prompted me to join this forum is because now I have hit the fast lane. This one is a 1999 s-turbo with a prodrive performance pack. Before I get arrested for desperately trying not to speed, can anyone give advice as to maintenance, guidelines and whether this is indeed a prodrive or whether someone has just stuck the badge on and a huge exhaust (muffler). I need to know for peace of mind, insurance and more importantly....fun!
Thanks to all
d:evilatyou:

·
Registered
99 Forester S Turbo manual
20 Posts
Ok so this is my 3rd forester and what has prompted me to join this forum is because now I have hit the fast lane. This one is a 1999 s-turbo with a prodrive performance pack. Before I get arrested for desperately trying not to speed, can anyone give advice as to maintenance, guidelines and whether this is indeed a prodrive or whether someone has just stuck the badge on and a huge exhaust (muffler). I need to know for peace of mind, insurance and more importantly....fun!
Thanks to all
d:evilatyou:
Hello - I'm in pretty much the same boat. new to the forum but also new to foresters. Mine's a 99 s-turbo prodrive performance pack as well. 'Fraid I can't pass on any nuggets of technical info - I'll be relying on stuff thats already posted on here - but its good to know there are other ppp owners out there.

Anyway - 4 weeks gone so far and enjoying it despite slow puncture, rear wiper motor and headlight washer failure and possibly saggy rear suspension.

As for proof of ppp I was lucky enough to get a certificate of fitting that the previous owners had kept - local dealer also offered to put VIN through their system to confirm whether ppp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts