Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m Sue, I bought a 2004 Subaru Forester in June of 2015. It’s my pleasure ride so it gets less than 4,000 miles a year. It was silver when I bought it, but now it’s orange :))! I wanted a low mileage SUV type that was orange and found none so I made my own. I love my Subaru but have ongoing check engine issues which is why I am here

Coding P0300 just a few months after changing all plugs wires and coil.
I chose this orange because it was close to the cross trek color and my brother and I painted it. Absolutely had to have an orange car !

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
yikes. we need way more than that. more pictures of this orange forester please! kinda like the crosstrek.. but sg.
get an obdii reader and check codes. see why the check engine is on.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,408 Posts
@Smmram welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am having a hard time navigating the site and cannot find where to fill out that information

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5 XPremium 4EAT
863 Posts
Click on your user name in a post that you've made and then click on 'View Public Profile" Then look across the top bar to find "User CP" Click on that, then on the left hand side click on 'Edit Your Details' . I agree - it's not very intuitive!!

I'm loving your car colour - Subaru Sorbet!!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,408 Posts
I am having a hard time navigating the site and cannot find where to fill out that information
Are you on a mobile device? If so, you will need to be on a computer to see all the user tools.

This tells you where you need to go to make changes to your user profile: :wink:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2003 Forester X 5 MT
522 Posts
Subaru's are particular to some parts, NGK plugs are a must, NGK or Subaru Wires and Subaru Coil are recommended. Love the colour (don't let my wife see that pic or she will make me paint my red Subaru Orange). Our next Subaru purchase WILL be an Orange Crosstrek

1 - 8 of 8 Posts