Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently joined the Foz clan after upgrading from a Nissan X-Trail that's showing it's age. Had a 2000 Outback limited around 2010-13 which was a great car, and it's so good to be back in a Subaru again. It is a noticeably better vehicle in many ways that I can apprecaite over the x-trail, so it feels extra nice to drive. Still pretty naked; winter tires next weekend, plus a hitch, new rockymounts monorail bike rack and some crossbars awaiting install. I've already found a lot of useful information here, it's great that so many people are willing to share their knowledge. Hopefully I can contribute back to the forum in some way along my escapades. Looking forward to going further this winter to find Eagles in the coastal river valleys of BC. Peace!

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 2.5X Premium w/AWP 5MT
27 Posts
Welcome from VA! I hope she serves you well. My 2012 Foz was my first Subaru - purchased new - and I talked it up so much that my fiancee ended up buying a 2014 Outback Limited. I no longer have the Forester, but still pop in from time to time. Fiancee is still driving her Outback which recently crossed over the 125K mark with no major issues.

How's the weather up in BC? I'll be up there this time next week (first time) for a work assignment...assuming I can get through customs, lol. I hear you all take it pretty seriously! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts