Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 Subaru Forester Base
42 Posts
Font Display device Electric blue Auto part Gas

What does this snow icon mean? How to remove it from screen? By the way, it is not snowing at all today. This is the first time that I see this icon.

Thanks.

· Registered
42 Posts
It comes on at like 37 degrees or lower. I have not found a way to turn it off.
So it does not affect anything, then I just forget about it. I though it is a mode that can be turned off.
It is silly for the system to trigger the mode solely based on temperature. It is indeed low temperature today, but no snow at all.

· Registered
42 Posts
Why am I still shocked at the number of people that don't read the manual and familiarize themselves with the very basics of the 20k+ appliance they just bought.
There are more than 500 pages for manual. At least I didn't see the icon in these two pages.

Edit : sorry, it is on the page, very last one, not sure why I missed it earlier.

Font Parallel Pattern Number

· Registered
42 Posts
They had it right on the previous generations. Instead of a constant indicator, a reminder pops up on the center MFD for a few seconds when starting the car at 37F or less. It also comes on for a few seconds when the temp goes below 37F while driving.....
View attachment 575951
This is my first time seeing the icy light, which has been ON during my whole trip. I took the photo at the end of the trip.

It is not popping up for a few seconds, it is ON all the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts