Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Forester Sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, attached is first photo taken off-pavement (a whole 50 feet, in fact!) of my 2022 Forester Sport. Can anyone verify that these stock 18-in wheels are the same for model years 2020(?) through 2022? Looking for one used wheel to use as a full-sized spare and expect to have more luck if I can expand the model-year search online.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
1,448 Posts
They are the same part.

The Limited (US) uses the same wheels, except they are a machined finish instead of fully painted one color.

There are multiple Sport wheels on eBay, I just seen one for under $200 browsing earlier...

·
Registered
2022 Forester Sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the same part.

The Limited (US) uses the same wheels, except they are a machined finish instead of fully painted one color.

There are multiple Sport wheels on eBay, I just seen one for under $200 browsing earlier...
Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Lineartronic® CVT
535 Posts
Hi all, attached is first photo taken off-pavement (a whole 50 feet, in fact!) of my 2022 Forester Sport. Can anyone verify that these stock 18-in wheels are the same for model years 2020(?) through 2022? Looking for one used wheel to use as a full-sized spare and expect to have more luck if I can expand the model-year search online.

Thanks.
Looks like our '19's wheels, car purchased April 2019
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

·
Registered
2022 Forester Sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They do look the same. I purchased a used 18" wheel yesterday on eBay for my future full-sized spare tire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts