Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
2022 ForesterTouring
24 Posts
Delphinus Leader just dropped off more in the Vancouver Port and is enroute to Richmond as we speak.
Dione Leader is In Richmond and is about to make its way to Port Hueneme
Venus Spirit offloaded about 800 Subaru Vehicles Thursday in Richmond.
Neptune Leader/ Hestia Leader just left Japan and looks promising to have another round of Subarus on it.

I believe anyone with an order with an ETA of December has one on a boat or currently at a port.

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness Geyser Blue
447 Posts
Delphinus Leader just dropped off more in the Vancouver Port and is enroute to Richmond as we speak.
Dione Leader is In Richmond and is about to make its way to Port Hueneme
Venus Spirit offloaded about 800 Subaru Vehicles Thursday in Richmond.
Neptune Leader/ Hestia Leader just left Japan and looks promising to have another round of Subarus on it.

I believe anyone with an order with an ETA of December has one on a boat or currently at a port.
You posted a link a long time back that one could enter their VIN into. I've been trying it a lot, but no luck. Are there other sites I can use for these new boats?

·
Registered
2022 ForesterTouring
24 Posts
So apparently the NYK Fleet is notoriously terrible at their VIN tracking systems. The majority of the RORO fleet in the Pacific us unfortunately from NYK.

I'm trying to see what other transport companies have this VIN deal, but I'm assuming, at least for me, my vehicle has been offloaded and will be on the train this coming week. Just depends on the backup at the auto yard to install the small options I went for.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered my Forester Wilderness through a dealer in Long Beach, CA. Could you possibly see what’s happening with Subaru deliveries to the port of Long Beach, or elsewhere if the deliveries are being diverted to other less busy ports?

·
Registered
2017 Forester Touring CVT
1,400 Posts
He is correct.
Car carriers have no delays like container ships your hearing about. We are bringing them in and out of the port of NY/NJ like always.
With automobiles the delay isnt in shipping its in production. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, well well, I have joined the VIN ( I called Subaru customer relations) club. I have a schedule completion date of Dec 7, what would be the best guess for dealer arrival in Raleigh, NC
Mine is scheduled completion on November 29 so about a week before yours. My salesman estimated mid-December (which is also what SOA told me). My guess for you would be late December or early January.

now, that all being said. I will be surprised if it arrives mid December (but pleasantly surprised, I cannot wait)!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have ordered my subaru forester sport through dealer on OCT 2, got the VIN number and the status is updated to Forester is moving through our quality control process on Nov 16th. The ETA is showing as DEC last week, but not sure whether they can deliver the car by that time

·
Registered
35 Posts
Getting antsy. SOA still says Dec. (moved up from Jan.) with no date or VIN number for mine. SOA also suggested calling my dealer as the dealers have info about 2 days ahead of them. I’ll probably do that early next week.

181 - 200 of 210 Posts