Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forester Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 2014 Subaru Forester fabric floor mats and was curious if these will fit the 2021 Forester premium I just purchased. I don't have the car yet so cannot try them in the new model. The 2014 floor mats are also from a Forester Premium, in case that makes a difference.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Premium 2022 Forester Limited (ordered)
35 Posts

·
FOTM Moderator
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
3,684 Posts
In 2014 the all-weather mats were standard in some trims, option on others. It may well be the same with the SK generation, too.

·
Registered
726 Posts
@AmazingForester
Same, they put the all weathers in as a default, so my carpeted are just chilling in my garage still wrapped up!
When mine was delivered, the rubber mats were on top of the carpet. It fit really well this way.

Was not the case back with my 2017, the rubber did not fit cleanly over the carpet.

So I left it that way with me 2021, a little more sound deadening :)

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
442 Posts
The SJ driver's mat will have a cut out for the fuel filler door that is not there on the SK. It will be another place for debris to get underneath.

I would go with Huskt liner, WeatherTech or something that has better overall coverage than the stock mats.

SK
Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Grey Wood

SJ
Door Wood Automotive tire Grey Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
442 Posts
My 2021 limited has no fuel fill door release. It is automatic. Locked when car is off, unlocked when car is in acc or running.
That's basically what I was showing with the two pictures. SK no fuel door release, SJ with.

Even if the SJ mats fit in the SK, there will be that cut out, but if that doesn't bother the OP, then that's good enough. But the SK should come with it's own mats either carpeted or "All Weather".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts