Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using these

ColorLugs Vinyl LugCap Lug Nut Cover Orange | Flexible Fit Lug Nut Cap | Fits 19mm Wide x 1 Inch deep | Pack of 20 & Deluxe Extractor | Available in a Variety of Colors and Sizes | Made in The USA | https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRNV06Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

since I bought the car as a proof of concept that lugnuts matching the red-orange accents of the car looks pretty cool. I'm ready to replace the vinyl caps with actual lug nuts. Has anyone found a good match?

·
Registered
'14 Forester XT Touring
827 Posts
I'm the old one out, but no they don't look cool at all.
To me that just screams "I don't know how an oil change works"

But hey, if those skinny tire tiltly wheel kids like that look, go for it.

·
Registered
2015 XT Touring CVT
601 Posts
lug nut covers. that's a first...... next you'll be looking at brake caliper covers. just buy real lug nuts if you want to change the look project kics has some cool colors.

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A picture is always welcomed.:D
not my picture but the exact product. https://preview.redd.it/wjealths2sp...bp&s=193f51db2d2db5f683197c415d1f8a65df89328d

I'm the old one out, but no they don't look cool at all.
To me that just screams "I don't know how an oil change works"

But hey, if those skinny tire tiltly wheel kids like that look, go for it.
Excuse me sir, I change my LED headlight oil every 150 miles as the manufacturer recommends.

lug nut covers. that's a first...... next you'll be looking at brake caliper covers. just buy real lug nuts if you want to change the look project kics has some cool colors.
That is the exact product I'm looking for! Just need a perfect color match.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
47 Posts
Hey, they even have colored oil drain plugs! That would eliminate the problem of confusing the CVT drain and the engine oil drain when you go to Jiffy Lube. "It's the red bolt, dude!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts