Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these or heard about them here in the U.S been searching for them but I'd like to know if anyone knows how to order them from Japan store
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Limited CVT
1,025 Posts
Where are you located? My 2018 had little spoiler or air dam things in front of each front wheel. Snow ripped them off the first winter. They're kind of contrary to having a good amount of clearance under the car.

·
Registered
2020 Forester 2.5 CVT base model
391 Posts
Have seen a Forester here in OZ all fibreglassed up with that stuff. Everything was cracked. That road would be best served by a WRX.

·
Registered
2016 and 2020 Foresters
1,750 Posts
Some completely pointless replies so far. SMH

Those trim pieces I believe are only available in Japan. Try Japanese parts stores like Japanparts.com. Do some digging and find the part numbers then Google them, see if you get any hits on eBay and the like.

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some completely pointless replies so far. SMH

Those trim pieces I believe are only available in Japan. Try Japanese parts stores like Japanparts.com. Do some digging and find the part numbers then Google them, see if you get any hits on eBay and the like.
Hey Thanx for the info I'll look into them. I'm fairly new to this forum stuff nd the subie community

·
FOTM Moderator
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
3,414 Posts
You'll find that some of the items and features on JDM Foresters are not available to our USDM Foresters.

As mentioned, google searching can be a friend.

Your best bet will be either one of the after-market companies (like japanparts or similar) or one of the reseller markets - eBay, Amazon, Alibaba.

As you're here in California, you may want to see if you can get down to Pasadena on 10/17 for SubieFest 2021. There will be some parts sellers there and may have a way to get them; bring a picture of the items on your phone or whatever.

Subiefest is the biggest Subaru event - happens yearly, but a few times a year, based on "where" you are. There are 6 events listed on their website - but our California event is at Santa Anita Park in Pasadena. It's a great way to meet up with other Subaru enthusiasts and get ideas. There are vendors and a car show and more...

·
Registered
2021 Forester Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'll find that some of the items and features on JDM Foresters are not available to our USDM Foresters.

As mentioned, google searching can be a friend.

Your best bet will be either one of the after-market companies (like japanparts or similar) or one of the reseller markets - eBay, Amazon, Alibaba.

As you're here in California, you may want to see if you can get down to Pasadena on 10/17 for SubieFest 2021. There will be some parts sellers there and may have a way to get them; bring a picture of the items on your phone or whatever.

Subiefest is the biggest Subaru event - happens yearly, but a few times a year, based on "where" you are. There are 6 events listed on their website - but our California event is at Santa Anita Park in Pasadena. It's a great way to meet up with other Subaru enthusiasts and get ideas. There are vendors and a car show and more...
Sweet man thanx I'll sure be there and I went onto japanparts already and found lots of parts for the forester thanx everyone

·
Registered
2021 Forester Base Automatic
309 Posts
I never go off road and would like to do this vs lowering for a more stable ride on the highway.

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
328 Posts
I never go off road and would like to do this vs lowering for a more stable ride on the highway.
I'm not sure how the spoilers would impact the vehicle ride. They might help with the amount of wind drag the vehicle has, but probably not much for overall stability.

At least not at sane speeds.

·
Registered
2021 Forester Base Automatic
309 Posts
I'm not sure how the spoilers would impact the vehicle ride. They might help with the amount of wind drag the vehicle has, but probably not much for overall stability.

At least not at sane speeds.
Reducing underbody airflow has made a noticeable difference above 70 or so on several of my cars, it's not un usual to go faster than that on some expressways around me. Higher speeds are the only time I want an improvement. Admittedly it would do nothing 75% of the time. I'm just used to cars that handle better than a Forester.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts