Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall I am new here! I was wondering, does anyone have the measurements for length and width of the 2019-2021 forester center console lid? I am trying to determine if I have enough material to make a cover for it

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh no this ended up in the wrong category! I don't know how to move it. Admins plz help!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,235 Posts
@Rch6 your thread has been moved here.

Curious... assuming you have... own the Forester, can't you make those measurements yourself?
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

Note that your thread(s) could be closed if your "Public Profile" is not completed!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks @2.5x_sleeper . Unfortunately my brand new car is in the body shop for the next month. A tree fell on it. Worst luck ever. I am trying to get my accessories finished up in the meantime.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@2.5x_sleeper omg! What a bummer! I looked up the vw dasher and its a really cool looking car! Never seen one before. PS I bought the new forester because my 2003 subaru legacy wagon was totaled while parked in front of my house, and the driver who did it fled the scene so I got nothing from insurance. Its like some force out there is trying to tell me something... I am just trying to appreciate the good things in life cuz sometimes bad things just happen out of nowhere

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,235 Posts
@Rch6 not saying your tree damage isn't bad, but believe me, you don't want flood damage! The insurance company took forever to repair it & it continued to have issues afterwards, to where I just wanted to be done with it!

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

Reactions: Rch6

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
@Rch6

It's difficult at best to give you exact dimensions given the lid's shape, angles, etc. .....but generally speaking, it is 12"(L) and 7"(W) at it's widest points. Thickness varies throughout the length.

·
Registered
2020 Limited
5 Posts
Hi yall I am new here! I was wondering, does anyone have the measurements for length and width of the 2019-2021 forester center console lid? I am trying to determine if I have enough material to make a cover for it
from a '20 limited

The piece appears to be stitched together length wise from 3 pieces of material . One for the top piece and two side pieces. best approximate measurement going around the curves.

Top appx 13.5"Lx 7"W
Side piece I would give is the same length (though is slightly shorter) and 2.25" depth

If from one piece... i would say a 14" x 13" material would cover...I would image there is extra material needed to tuck.

All this is from my zero sewing ability.

hth.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Rch6

It's difficult at best to give you exact dimensions given the lid's shape, angles, etc. .....but generally speaking, it is 12"(L) and 7"(W) at it's widest points. Thickness varies throughout the length.
Thanks so much, that helps a lot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts