Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited the Subaru Technical Information System (STIS) to download install instructions for several accessory items I purchased from the local Subaru dealer, the website states there is no charge for the accessory instructions but I have not be able to find the correct tabs on this website for the instructions. I have been unable to create a account..I was referred to the website by a label attached to the items I purchased. Any information will be appreciated..Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the information...and I was able to find the accessories section of the "Online Reference" ..I entered the VIN # and 16 acc. were available for download...none of the instructions for the 4 items were listed....maybe YouTube ?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,105 Posts
@radioralph Have you searched the forum for those accessory installation instructions, perhaps write ups members have done? Perhaps go back to the dealership, as they'd have access to installation instructions not yet available for download on the Subaru STIS website.

Another thought...
Instead of using your VIN, try a search by "Model Year", Model/Carline" & "Trim" to see if that gives you a larger list of documents to select from?

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts