Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding conflicting info on what are the appropriate wheel locks for my spankin' new 2020 Forester Sport, with the stock 18" black wheels. I suspect because databases haven't been updated to reflect the new model year.

I've looked at MUTEKI 32925BP and Gorilla 71623NBC / 71621NBC, but some places claim only OEM nuts can be used with OEM wheels.

Assuming that's true, OEM wheel locks show up as B321SFG000 for alloy wheels, but have been 'replaced' by B321SFL000--OK, sounds good, but some sites list those as only for certain Subarus (WRX, etc but not the Forester). Some sites says yes, some sites say no.

The official Subaru site only lists B321SFL020, but that's a full set of (black) nuts for more money.

Opinions? Experiences? Anyone know what the dealer is putting on the 2020 sports?

Thanks!

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,158 Posts

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,484 Posts
@HyphyNerdRage note that @Selmo last signed onto the forum 3 months ago, so you may not get a reply. You could send him a PM - Private Message... now called a "conversation" on this new site. He's optioned to receive an e-mail notification, so you could receive a reply to your question.

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with Subaru B321SFL000 and seems to fit just fine. We'll see if my wheels fall off in 20K miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts