Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Touring
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the part number for the rear fog light that comes on the, I'm assuming, EUDM SK Forester. Or at the very least it's on the German Forester as evidenced by this brochure - https://www.subaru-global.com/ebrochure/Forester/2020my/ATDE/exterior/index.html - Scroll to the bottom or see the picture.

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Bumper Automotive design

I have connections in Munich, so if I have a part number I might be able to get it. I've googled my brains out, but I haven't found anything. Does anyone know where to find a part number for this?

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring EyeSight
1,401 Posts
I understand the coolness of installing things like this, but please, please, if you do get one, turn it on ONLY while it actually is quite foggy. I believe that rear fog lights have been required by EU regulations for a long time, and having done a fair amount of driving in Europe I can attest that at night, in fast heavy freeway traffic, it is NOT a good idea to have a bunch of red lights on cars ahead of you which you cannot tell, are they brake lights or not.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester Sport
92 Posts
I installed a fog light on my '14 VW Passat. It was only a single and it was white.
Is the Subaru light mentioned red or white? Red would not be good.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester Sport
92 Posts
@don1952
Good to know.
I used a kit that hooked into the factory switch.
When you turned to the rear light position it activated 1 of the white reverse lights.
Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Touring
4 Posts
Hi guys. I am also looking to fit a Euro rear fog in to my US Foz. Has anyone here purchased the lamp from burjauto? What's included in the box? Are the bulb, socket, and wiring harness included under the 84551SJ030 part number?

·
Registered
2020 Forester Touring
4 Posts
@don1952 Would you happen to know how I could order the right side fog light (84551SJ020) like in the UK and other RHD countries?

TIA

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
6,057 Posts
Hi guys. I am also looking to fit a Euro rear fog in to my US Foz. Has anyone here purchased the lamp from burjauto? What's included in the box? Are the bulb, socket, and wiring harness included under the 84551SJ030 part number?
As per diagram in earlier post all items you mention are included (shown by the "linked" lines).
Vertebrate Product Slope Organism Mammal

Reactions: lekmedm

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
6,057 Posts
@don1952 Would you happen to know how I could order the right side fog light (84551SJ020) like in the UK and other RHD countries?

TIA
Easy just google the part number............ ;)

Reactions: lekmedm
1 - 13 of 13 Posts