Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been look all over on this forum for anyone with a 2019-2020 sport that actually installed a cold air intake?

Looking to buy this

Now, this forester is my very 1st "family" car. I have had 2 tuner cars in the past where i slapped on a cold air intake.

Do intakes do anything for a sport?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Premium Lineartronic® CVT
276 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
542 Posts
I disagree with adc. I installed one a month ago. Dyno testing indicates an 8HP gain in power. That means nothing to me. I base my judgement on the performance gains that I feel and the overall sound, function and looks of any changes I make to the car. This AEM intake is high quality and built for this car. It is easy to install and looks fantastic. It looks like it belongs in teh engine bay.

It Also sounds awesome and I can tell a performance difference off the line. My 09 Foz had an intake and it had better performance gain at speeds of 65-80mph. This AEM seems to have better performance off the line compared to higher speeds. However, it still has noticeable passing power.

You can check out my modz page for the install details and I just posted some videos of some offroad lighting performance, but you can hear the sounds of the car. I also have a LeChute muffler as well. Both performance modz give the Sport a great throaty performance sound. I love the combo. Worth every penny to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts