Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to pick up a set of used 2018+ 19inch sti rims for my 2019 forester sport. Just wondering if anyone has experience test fitting them?? I believe they are

Centerbore: 56.1mm
Wheel size: 19 x 8.5"
Offset: +55mm
Tire: 245/35R19

Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Forester (un)Limited
172 Posts
I'd be worried about the offset more than anything. You may need spacers but that's just going by the number. If you're buying them from someone, maybe they will let you test fit it? You could always go to Discount Tire and talk shop with them and see what they say as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m trying to do the same thing I want the 2019 sti 19s on my 19 sport with nokian wrg3s so it’ll be all weather and look awesome. Have you made any progress in your research? Waiting to buy the wheels but worried about the offset and can’t dry fit without buying and not being able to return.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So... Looking to buy these tomorrow, everyone's in agreement that the 48 offset vs 55 won't be an issue without spacers?

·
Registered
7 Posts
So... Looking to buy these tomorrow, everyone's in agreement that the 48 offset vs 55 won't be an issue without spacers?
Any update? I'm looking for a set of rims to use for snows on my wife's 2019 sport, and I'm finding a lot of nice-looking charcoal colored 2019 WRX rims. They have the same 55 offset you are/were concerned about (although these are 17x8), so I'm wondering how you made out?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
151 Posts
Wish you guys posted this sooner. Could have bought a set of used 17" WRX wheels for $300, but wasn't sure if they'd fit because of the 55mm offset.

Did bolt pattern change in '18 or '19 would be my concern...
Forester changed to 5x114 in 2019. WRX STI have used 5x114 since 2005.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn’t run spacers. I actually bought the 19s from Subaru with the stipulation their service dept needed to sign off saying that I wouldn’t have any problems. They agreed, we special ordered the rims and dry fitted them. I had about 5 of their service people checking it out and we came to the conclusion of it’ll be fine. They said the gap on mine was close too, but it’s not like that part of the wheel moves in so they said I wouldn’t have any problems. Have had the wheels on for 6k miles and they feel just like the stock wheels did, just look way better and are way better in the snow since I got the Nokia’s on there.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Base - Magnetite Gray Metallic
178 Posts
I didn’t run spacers. I actually bought the 19s from Subaru with the stipulation their service dept needed to sign off saying that I wouldn’t have any problems. They agreed, we special ordered the rims and dry fitted them. I had about 5 of their service people checking it out and we came to the conclusion of it’ll be fine. They said the gap on mine was close too, but it’s not like that part of the wheel moves in so they said I wouldn’t have any problems. Have had the wheels on for 6k miles and they feel just like the stock wheels did, just look way better and are way better in the snow since I got the Nokia’s on there.
Nokia, like the company that makes Android phones?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts