Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2019 sport and was wondering if 2014-2018 cross bars part E361SSG000 will fit the new body style.

·
Registered
2017 forester and a 2020 sport.
31 Posts
Anyone know if my 2017 crossbars (use for a basket) will fit a 2020. Waiting for the new one, will keep from the 2017 if they fit. If they don't I'll let them go in the trade.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
2,015 Posts
erhh.. a definite possible maybe....?

I have a 2014 and have my 2014 bars on it but found that the bars from the 2012 - 2016 Impreza / Crosstrek fit, also.

I have a 2020 Sport as a loaner right now and the rails LOOK the same. But short of actually trying them on - who knows?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,070 Posts
@sfforester19 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Note that @KimiK last signed onto the forum over a year ago. You could send the user a PM - Private Message... now called a "conversation" on this new site. The user is optioned to receive an e-mail notification, so you could receive a reply to your question.

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
4 Posts
Anyone know if my 2017 crossbars (use for a basket) will fit a 2020. Waiting for the new one, will keep from the 2017 if they fit. If they don't I'll let them go in the trade.
Hi - any update on this? I am in the exact same situation. They look like it should work?

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Forester Sport
32 Posts
I took the the aerobars off my 14 crosstrek and put them on my 21. They fit like a glove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts