Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Is there a way to change the wallpaper on display to something custom? I’m not digging the stock options!!!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
564 Posts
I looked quite a bit and have found nothing. Disappointing as I came from a '17 OB touring that had some nice choices and ability to add personal screensavers from a thumb drive.

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
2,531 Posts
The head unit in the 2017-2018 is made by a different manufacturer than that of the redesigned 2019. Apples and Oranges!

·
Registered
2019 Premium
1 Posts
Wallpaper on the 2019 Forester - how to change?

I would like to change the wallpaper on the Starlink system but I am having problems finding out where to change it. According to a Youtube video, in 2016 you could change it. But with my new Forester, I cannot find out where to do it. Can someone give me some information? Thank you in advance.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,840 Posts
@Sergepaul I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

I merged your thread with this existing thread on the same subject. :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts