Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered new Forester Touring for wife. Due this month (Forester, not wife). Hope it is trouble free. Am not getting extended warranty. Not concerned about power, it seems adequate. Added rear bumper and seatback protector, puddle lamp mirrors, inside mirror with Homelink, LED inside lights, splashguards and all weather floor mats. Anything else I can't live without? I know that I could do some of these things buying aftermarket, but I keep getting lazier as I get older.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Welcome and congrats. The safety features on that car are amazing.

·
Registered
2019 Forester - Touring CVT
9 Posts
Howdy -- from another newbie! We ordered a Touring model in November and took delivery of it yesterday. Its black with the saddle brown leather interior. Good things come to thee who wait! We put just over 100 miles on it so far and I have to say that I am mighty impressed so far. Even being an old school kind of techie, the electronics in this thing is astounding. The learning curve is a bit steep. Once you figure out how to find and navigate the two screens setup menus, the rest comes pretty easy -- for the most part -- for an old timer like me anyway. Its all good though.

I hope that you enjoy yours as much as we have so far (all of a day and a half :wink2: ). I have a LOT of reading yet to do on here. I am sure that we will see you around the forums.

Enjoy!

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Welcome and thank you for filing out your user profile. I wish it was a routine requirement. That is another rant.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,716 Posts
@dckush welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts