Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i CVT
430 Posts
I don't get it. Why is debadging even a thing?

Nice controversial thin blue line flag sticker.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,516 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
177 Posts
I've used goo-gone and a plastic card on a previous vehicle. I've seen others use a fishing line and wd-40.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
264 Posts
Dealer stickers should come off first day you bring your new car home. Emblem or badges I would use dental floss with hair dryer blown on the emblem to soften up the adhesives. Basically floss the emblem off. Debadging a car makes the car look clean by removing all the nonsense branding and model trim names.

·
Registered
2017 Forester (un)Limited
172 Posts
I have done the same thing with all my cars. Day 1: Pull the damn badges off! haha. The 2019/2020 Forester looks so much cleaner without the badges because there are already so many lines. Love the look!

·
Registered
2020 Forester, Crystal While Pearl, Saddle Brown Leather
41 Posts
Why are you even accepting a car with dealer stickers/ads? I make them add a clause in the sales agreement to remove all dealer badges/stickers/ad-crap. When taking delivery, I make sure they are removed.

Only once, 14 years ago, I had to threaten a dealership that I was ready to walk-away if they don't comply -- they eventually agreed to it. Most dealership employees don't care one way or the other.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts