Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4933 Forester
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to the Subaru Forester I’m looking for front seat covers. The car Is 3 months old and the light grey drivers door handle is dirty just from normal use. So I would like to keep the original seat covers clean also. Are there any recommendations for front seat covers that are safe with the air bags. Having side airbags you need to be careful what you use. Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
465 Posts
On the ‘12 I put on Cover King neoprene covers when it was new. And in ‘13 Crosstrek I went with Wet Okole neoprene covers. Never liked the cover kings where the wet okole’s have been great. Last summer I replaced the Cover Kings in the ‘12 with Wet Okole’s. It’s the dogs car so it takes the brunt of the wear of the 3 cars.
The dogs don’t spend much time in the ‘19 so I have the OEM seat cover on the back and bought a custom neoprene cover that fits the console armrest on Etsy.

l highly recommend the Wet Okole’s. The custom fit is perfect and includes a cover for the console armrest. When I decide to cover the fronts in the ‘19 I’m going with Wet Okole’s without hesitation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts