Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any other owners of a 2019 Subaru Forester have found good seat covers. We have a Premium model and ideally are looking for something tougher (water resistant, canvas-like) for our dogs and to protect against wear and tear. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
424 Posts
I got the CoverKing neoprene covers for my '12 Forester. Was never happy with how they fit, especially in the back.

For the '13 Crosstrek I went with the Wet Okole neoprene covers. I am super happy with them. Fronts & Backs fit real well. Need to remove the rear seats with the Wet Okole's.

When the covers on the '12 got a bit worn by last year, I replaced the front & back with the Wet Okole's.
Note the Wet Okole's come with a cover for the center console.

So, Wet Okole, yes. CoverKing, no. But no experience with either on the '19.

The '12 Forester is now the dog car so the dogs aren't in the '19 as much and I went with the OEM cover for the back seat on the '19. Very happy with it.

For the Console on the '19 I got a neoprene console cover from Carconsolecovers on Etsy. It fits perfectly and is well made. I can highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2019 Forester CVT
15 Posts
subaru makes a rear seat cover that looks like it fits well and might be decent quality. part number:
J501SSJ330

I have always bought marathon seat covers for all my previous vehicles and had good luck with fitment and quality with them.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
103 Posts
Wondering if any other owners of a 2019 Subaru Forester have found good seat covers. We have a Premium model and ideally are looking for something tougher (water resistant, canvas-like) for our dogs and to protect against wear and tear. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!
Purchased a budget seat protector / dog hammock and rear door panel protectors to prevent the dog from scratching and slinging dog drool all over the back seats. Not the most high-end items but will do the job.
I like the orange stitching and accents on the seat protector. Somewhat matches the interior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts