Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Wife and i just got a 19' forester sport, departing from our 13' Crosstrek, and before that 13' wrx. Quick questions, we are looking for seat covers as well as a cover that will cover the back of the backseat (near cargo area). I am stationed in Guam so there is no certified Subaru dealership here to go through. We have our first child on the way and want to protect the back seat as well as possible!

Thank you all in advance!

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
422 Posts
I have the OEM accessory cover on the back seat of the '19. Very happy with it. I have Wet Okole's on all seats on the '12 & '13. Very, very happy with them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The OEM accessory, is that the soft tan colored cover that says forester over the middle seat area? We were looking at that one but will have to order online.

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
422 Posts
Yes, that's the one. There are small openings in the cover to access the seat belts and car seat attachments, as there should be. So these will be points where junk can get thru. We have dogs so I just keep a layer of towels over the openings. The cover goes on without removing the seat and stays on really well. It has "tabs" that get slid between the seat and the floor. I used one of my automotive trim tools to push them in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thank you for the info.! One other thing, have you put anything on your front seats? (we also have dogs, and that's why I'm also trying to find something to cover the back side of the backseats)

·
Registered
2019 Sport CVT
422 Posts
The '12 Forester is the dogs car, its what they go to the dog park in every day. So that takes the wear off the '19. That car has Wet Okole's front & back.
The part of the '19 I wanted to protect is the console cover. (The Wet Okole's include a cover for it.)

I found "Carconsolecovers" on Etsy. They make custom Neoprene console covers. It fits and looks great. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
173 Posts
I have the weather tech back seat cover. Great tough fabric that stays in place, however, unlike the OEM cover, it does not accommodate the split seat (have to have both seat backs down or up). It’s not custom fit and I needed to modify the Velcro straps that hold the back up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts