Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to deal with this problem?. When I have to open the rear hatch to transport over sized items, the alarm is driving me nuts. Is there any way to disable it ?

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,325 Posts
Same annoying issue on the 2018. I was hauling aspen trees recently with the tailgate open and the constant beeping was very annoying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know how to deal with this problem?. When I have to open the rear hatch to transport over sized items, the alarm is driving me nuts. Is there any way to disable it ?
I have the same issue with my 2019 Forester Touring. I contacted Subaru Tech Support and they replied that there is no way to disable to alarm, but they would look into it. Pretty lame"feature" they have here !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same annoying issue on the 2018. I was hauling aspen trees recently with the tailgate open and the constant beeping was very annoying.
I have the same issue with my 2019 Forester Touring. I contacted Subaru Tech Support and they replied that there is no way to disable to alarm, but they would look into it. Pretty lame"feature" they have here !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts