Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here. This is a pretty long and detailed story so pls bear with me.
So I just got my 2019 Forester Sport lifted with a ReadyLift 2" Lift Kit from a reputable, professional shop in my area.
Also got 17x8 Black Rhino Warlords and 235/65R17 Toyo Open Country AT3's installed.
Got everything done yesterday including wheel balancing and alignment. Brought it back for realignment today because I noticed that there was a significant rattling/shaking movement of the entire vehicle while driving over 50mph. They checked it out, realigned the wheels but the rattling/shaking still wouldn't go away.
I found a few threads regarding the CVT Anti-Wobble Inserts from AWDadventure.com to fix "wobbling" issues for the older Forester XT's but I couldn't find anything compatible with the newer generation Foresters. Also, the feeling is more of a rattling/shaking rather than wobbling.
I'm kind of a newbie to modding/lifting cars. My car's 2 years old but I just recently started liking the looks on the lifted Foresters so I decided to get mine done.
I noticed that everyone's kind and generous on this forum; I hope I can find some much needed help here.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
504 Posts
It isn't the CVT.

Over 45,000 miles experience with Ready Lift and plenty of 100+ with and without trailer. Zero wobble, zero alignment issues, perfectly stable and no different than without the lift. No special alignment add-ons. No Anti-Wobble this or that. Just the kit installed and one original install alignment.

2019 Forester Sport, OE wheels, 255/55/15 BFG ATK02s and now 235/55/18 Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tires.

·
Registered
2020 CBS Forester Sport
141 Posts
Might double check the installation, sounds like something is not put together right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts